Saturday, June 9th, 2007

my spelling

obviously bows neyond if yopu can make it thru my blog your genius@!!!! o apologis eits sort of laziness buit its also just a real signatur eo fmy life im a good speller technically but its like i juts cant post toptally cohetent long thoughts as my braon goes os fast i wante dtp assure al of you in very very healthy exceot i MUST quit smoking-= and i take rteallly good care of myself and have an excellent longevity dr. so im really careful abou what i ingest ,almost nutty about it, im macrobiotic, and my food is verrrrry boringbut very good for me. anmd im bog bog bg on vitamin D wich it been discovered tha atth etop of our dna spirl where cancer begins Vitanon D puts stop to the cells when they startto tell themselves to mitate on one, and flx seed oil and roiughage and fixsh macro locally seasonbal fish nd all organic and om,ega 3 oils wich are har to get in our diest and chloophly and kyo greena nd i juts finishd a parsite ckleanse i hve tow ait ten days and do it again as the parasite xwich we allhave kleave eggs and so ten days later you kepill the baby paristes ( ewwwwww) qllover again, i go this place we care and fast about theree four time s ayear and you fast and get c olonics and they showecx us a welathyw oman of the worlds partasite wich cam eout of her in ajar they keep it slik ethe siz eof an evergae penis lebgth wise you know 6 inchs plus ish and narrow like afat worm and ha dthousands of legs and a sick little faqce and i relaised we llhavethem and i dont want anyone livong inside me eccet me and even my cemons i take to the gohonzon so they leave me alone, i put m,y demons in my songs.
okay.
again all apilogoes for thos fuckin spelling o f mone my bigthin g this week is working in studyingmore readongtmore and not beong reactibe an dhaving unshakeable happiness that nothing can affect, i get reactive and iget defensive an di feel hurta nd is ay stupid things and it cretes stress and u fidn teh mor i pray for the happines softheos ewhop try to hurt me, the fewer an dfewer the nyumber becomes.

blessed be!
cokscrew

No comments:

Post a Comment